Effective Date: April 10,2020.
Last Updated: April 10, 2020.
By using any of the Services, you consent to the terms of this Policy and our Terms and Conditions, which govern your use of the Services and are incorporated here by reference.
What Data We Collect
When you interact with us through the Services, we may collect data from you.
We collect the following kinds of personal information:
For example, we collect your name, driver’s license or state ID number; email address, postal address, or phone number when you register for or use the Services. We also collect some of this information when you contact us.
If you use our website, we might collect your username, password, and password hints or pass phrases to create an account and authenticate users of the Services.
We may collect information like your age, gender, country, and language preference.
If you make a purchase with us, we may collect your billing information. This includes your credit or debit card information and billing address.
If you use our website, we may collect information about your device, operating system, software installed on the device, and device settings. We may also collect IP address, device identifiers, and error reports.
We may collect information about the programs and features you access; storage units and other products/services you rent/purchase; and the timing, frequency, and duration of your interactions through the Services.
This Policy is not intended to place any limits on how we handle information that is de-identified or aggregate consumer information. We, and third parties, may convert your personal information to create aggregate consumer information or de identified data.
How We Collect Data
We collect information you directly provide to us, such as personal information you provide when you use the Services, for example, when you complete a form to rent storage space, create an online account, or communicate with us.
How We Use Data
We use the data we collect for the following purposes:
Operating our business.
We use the data we collect to operate our business, including providing and improving the Services, specifically:
To fulfill transactions at your
To deliver storage facility and location-based Services.
● To maintain and collect payment on your account with us.
● To enforce your agreements with us.
● To enable you to participate in a Service’s features such as to enable you to participate in online surveys, entry sweepstakes, contests, or other promotions.
● To better understand how our customers use the Services, which allows us to continually improve and expand the Services.
● For internal business purposes.
Communicating with you.
We use the data we collect to communicate with you, including responding to your requests or inquiries, for example, we might use your information to respond to your request if you contact us with a question or concern. We use your information to provide information about your account, your use of the Services, or other transactions that you request. We also use your information to deliver news, updates, and other types of communications, according to your subscriptions, alerts, and other preferences.
Marketing and advertising.
We use the data we collect for marketing or advertising purposes, on behalf of ourselves, as well as our partners and other parties. For example, we might send you promotional messages and deliver advertisements about products, services, programs or events that may be of interest to you. These may be offered by, or on behalf of Summer Airport Storage or by our partners, and other third parties with whom we have a relationship.
Security, compliance, and enforcement.
We use the data we collect for security, compliance, and enforcement purposes. Specifically, to:
When We May Share and Disclose Data
We do not and will not sell your personal information. However, there are times when the data we collect may be shared with third parties for a business purpose. We share your data with the following parties:
We may use third-party businesses to assist us in improving our Services and your customer experience, such as:
In corporate transactions.
Your data may be shared or transferred in connection with any proposed or actual financing, merger, purchase, sale, joint venture, reorganization, bankruptcy, liquidation, or any other type of acquisition or business combination of all or any portion of Summer Airport Storage.
To comply with the law or protect ourselves. We may disclose your personal data to:
For marketing purposes.
We may share your data, including personal information, with third parties for marketing or advertising purposes. See Sections 4, 5, and 6 for information about your choices regarding such activities.
Information you make public or share with others.
The Services may permit you to post or submit written content (e.g., reviews, comments, etc.), a user profile, audio or visual recordings, computer graphics, pictures, data, or other content, including personal information (“Submitted Material”). If you choose to submit Submitted Material to any public area of the Services, your Submitted Material will be considered “public” and will be accessible by anyone, including Summer Airport Storage. Personal information included in Submitted Material is not subject to this Policy’s usage or sharing limitations, or other obligations, regarding personal information, and may be used and shared by Summer Airport Storage and third parties to the fullest extent permitted by law. Summer Airport Storage encourages you to exercise caution when making decisions about what you disclose in such public areas.
Sweepstakes, contests, and promotions .Summer Airport Storage may offer sweepstakes, contests, and other promotions (“Promotions”), including Promotions jointly sponsored or offered by third parties, which may require submitting personal information. If you voluntarily choose to enter a Promotion, your information, including personal information, may be disclosed to Summer Airport Storage, co-sponsors, service providers, and other third parties, including for administrative purposes and as required by law (e.g., on a winners list). By entering, you are agreeing to the official rules that govern that Promotion, which may include consent to additional or differing data practices from those contained in this Policy. Please review those rules carefully.
We may also share your data for other reasons we may describe to you.
What Choices You Have
You have certain choices about how we collect, use, and share your data.
You can choose whether you wish to receive promotional messages from Summer Airport Storage and which types of messages you wish to receive. If you receive promotional messages from us and would like to opt out, you may do so by following instructions within those messages. You may also adjust your communications preferences by logging into your Summer Airport Storage account and viewing your preferences. Please note that these preferences do not apply to informational or transactional communications regarding the Services or other communications that have their own unsubscribe method.
You can access, edit, or remove information in your user account by logging into your account. If you are unable to access your account, or if you would like to request that we delete other personal data referenced in this Policy, you may also contact us using any of the methods described in the “How to Contact Us” section of this Policy.
You can choose not to share certain location data by adjusting the settings on your device. Please note, however, that if you choose not to share this data, you may not be able to access or use location-based Services.
You can choose to limit the data that third-party services (e.g., social media platforms) share with us using the options provided to you by the applicable third-party service (for example, the options provided by a third-party social media platform when you connect your social media account with the Services). You can also disconnect your use of the Services from the third-party service at any time using the options provided to you by the applicable third-party service. Please note, however, that if you disconnect from the third-party service, that will not delete the data we may have previously collected while you were connected.
You also have choices about the data you provide directly to us when you register for or use the Services. Please note, however, that if you choose not to provide data necessary to provide certain features of the Services, your use of the Services may not include those features.
Children and Minors
The Services are for a general audience and we do not knowingly collect any personal information from children younger than the age of thirteen (13). We will delete any personal information collected that we later determine to be from a user younger than the age of thirteen (13) as required by applicable law. If you are a parent or guardian of a child under the age of thirteen (13) and believe he or she has disclosed personal information to us, please contact us using any of the methods described in the “How to Contact Us” section of this Policy.
Any Wisconsin residents under the age of eighteen (18) who have registered to use the Services, and who posted content or information on the Services, can request removal by contacting us using any of the methods described in the “How to Contact Us” section of this Policy. Summer Airport Storage will then make reasonable, good faith efforts to remove the post from prospective public view or anonymize the content, so the minor cannot be individually identified to the extent required by law. This removal process cannot ensure complete or comprehensive removal. For instance, third parties may have republished or archived content by search engines and others that Summer Airport Storage does not control.
Third-Party Marketing and Selling
We do not provide your information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes unless you have requested or authorized us to do so. Nor do we intend to sell your personal information to third parties without providing you notice and an opportunity to opt-out.
Security of Data
Summer Airport Storage uses appropriate and reasonable security measures as required by relevant law. It is important to remember that the Internet is not 100% secure. We cannot promise that your use of our website will be completely safe. We recommend that you help us keep your data safe by taking reasonable steps such as keeping your passwords private and not disclosing sensitive personal data in places that can be accessed publicly.
The Services may also contain links to, or integrations with, other websites, platforms, or services that are not operated or controlled by Summer Airport Storage (“Third-Party Sites”). Please note that this Policy does not apply to those Third-Party Sites. For more information on how those Third-Party Sites collect, use and share data, we suggest that you contact the operators of those Third-Party Sites directly.
We retain personal information for as long as necessary to provide the Services and fulfill the transactions you have requested, or for other necessary purposes such as complying with our legal obligations, resolving disputes, and enforcing our agreements.
How to Contact Us
If you have a questions about this Policy or our privacy practices, you may contact us by any of the following methods:
Mail: Summer Airport Storage LLC 5000 S Nicholson Cudahy WI, 53207
1. Tenant further covenants with Management that at the expiration of terms of this Lease, peaceable possession of the premises shall be given to the Management, ii as good condition as they are now, normal wear, inevitable accidents and loss by fire excepted; and the Tenant agrees not to let, sublet, or assign the whole or any part o the premises without written consent of the Management. Tenant agrees not to affix shelving or other articles to the walls, ceiling or doors. Tenant must provide his Own lock and keep unit locked at all times, using only one lock per unit door.
Tenant shall not place or keep in the premises
explosives, flammable liquids, contraband or other goods prohibited by the law
and agrees to abide by any rules promulgated by Management governing the use of
these premises. Tenant shall not permit damage to the premises and shall
indemnify and hold Management harmless from any claim or cause of action
arising out of Tenant's use of the premises. Tenant assumes responsibility for
any loss or damage to property stored by Tenant in the premises and may or may
not elect to provide insurance coverage for the same.
MANAGEMENT DOES NOT MAINTAIN INSURANCE FOR THE BENEFIT OF TENANT, WHICH IN ANY WAY COVERS ANY COST WHATSOEVER THAT TENANT MAY HAVE OR CLAIM BY RENTING THE STORAGE SPACE OR PREMISES AND EXPRESSLY RELEASES MANAGEMENT FROM ANY LOSSES AND/OR DAMAGES TO SAID PROPERTY CAUSED BY FIRE, THEFT,WATER, RAINSTORMS, TORNADO, EXPLOSION, RIOT, RODENTS, CIVIL DISTURBANCES, INSECTS, SONIC BOOM, LAND VEHICLES , UNLAWFUL ENTRY, OR ANY OTHER CAUSE WHATSOEVER, NOR SHALL MANAGEMENT BE LIABLE TO TENANT AND/OR TENANTS GUEST OR INVITES OR AGENTS WHILE ON OR ABOUT MANAGEMENT PREMISES.
leases expire on the final day of each lease period. This shall be a month to
month lease. The management may terminate said lease at his option if Tenant
isn't in full compliance with the terms of this Lease, subject to Management's
TENANT'S FAILURE TO VACATE THE PREMISES AND REMOVE THEIR LOCK I DAY PRIOR TO THE EXPIRATION OF THE LEASE PER Job SHALL RESULT IN THE LEASE AUTOMATICALLY RENEWING THE LEASE FOR ONE (1) MONTH.
4. Tenant agrees to give Management ten (10) days written notice of his intention to vacate his storage unit. THERE ARE NO PRORATED RENT REFUNDS IN THE EVENT THE UNIT IS VACATED BEFORE THE FINAL DAY OF THE LEASE PERIOD. If the unit is vacated on or after the final day of the lease period, the tenant shall be viewed as "holding over" and a full months rent is due.
5. Rental payments are due on or before the final day of the lease period without demand. Payments made 5 days after the final day of the lease period are subject to $15.00 Late Charge. Mailed payments must be postmarked on or before the 4th day after the end of the lease period to avoid the Late Charge. Payments made 10 days at the completion of the lease period are subject to an additional $15.00 Late Charge. If rental payments are not paid in full within ten (10) days of the due date, including Late Charge, and/or Returned Charge, of Miscellaneous Charge, the management may, at his option, declare the Tenant in default. No notice need be given of default. MANAGEMENT DOES NOT SEND OUT BILLINGS FOR MONTHLY RENTAL CHARGES .
6. The Management may, at his option, take possession of the goods in the Storage Unit on or after day of the month if full payment is not received by the date. Taking possession of the goods shall consist of over-locking the Storage Unit door to prevent Tenant's access to the Storage Unit until all rental, late fees and miscellaneous charges are paid in full.
personal property in Storage Unit may be sold to satisfy the lien if Tenant is
in default. Management shall have a lien on all personal property stored within
each Storage Unit for rent, labor, or expenses reasonably incurred in the sale,
pursuant of Wisconsin Statute 704.90C. All moving, storage and/or sales costs
associated with sale of goods shall be borne by Tenant. After a lien against
the personal property in the unit arises,
ONLY A PAYMENT IN THE FULL AMOUNT OF THE LIEN WILL BE ACCEPTED TO SATISFY LIEN, PARTIAL PAYMENTS WILL NOT STOP ANY AUCTION PROCEDURES OR LEGAL ACTIONS.
Management may, at his option, REMOVE THE TENANT'S LOCK AT TENANT'S EXPENSE TO
APPRAISE STORED GOODS FOR SALE. The administrative charge for lock cutting is
$30.00. Management may at this time move property to another location to be
stored and Tenant agrees be solely liable for any damage, loss or expenses
incurred by his action. And the parties agree that Management shall have a lien
upon all personal property stored in the unit to secure payment of this charge,
as well as all other charges owed to Management. If the rental account is
brought current, the Management shall remove its lock.
IT IS THE TENANT'S RESPONSIBILITY TO REPLACE HIS LOCK AT THE TIME OF PAYMENT TO INSURE THE SECURITY OF THIS STORAGE UNIT AND TO SECURE IDS STORAGE UNIT BY A LOCK (only one lock per unit door hasp). AT ALL TIMES, MANAGEMENT WILL NOT SUPERVISE USE OF UNIT IN ANYWAY. THE SAFETY OF ITEMS STORED BY THE TENANT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE TENANT.
9. In the event Management is required to obtain the services of an attorney to enforce any of the provisions of this Lease, Tenant agrees to pay in addition to the sun due hereunder, an additional amount as and for attorney's fees and cost incurred.
10. Management will have the right in the event of an emergency to enter the storage unit with whatever reasonable force is necessary. They may at their discretion, deny access to premises in case of inclement weather or emergencies.
11. A returned check is subject to a charge of $25.00, which shall be considered part of the rental. Unit shall be in default and overlocked by Management, until amount of the returned check, returned check charge, and any additional charges due are paid in full. Payment must be made by money order or certified check.
12. Tenant shall apprise Management of any change in his/her mailing address in writing within twenty (20) days of such change. A new Lease does not have to be executed for any new rental rate increases.
13. All tenants in default or tenants having prior returned checks, must pay by money order. All tenants must pay by check/money order.
14. Any right granted herein to Management may be exercised by Management's Rental Agent or other representative or agent.
15. The covenants herein contained shall extend to and be binding upon the parties hereto, their heirs, executors, administrators and assigns.
16. A partial payment will not stop fees or official procedures. Any agreement between tenants and management to extend payment dates or defer sales of goods mu be in writing and signed by both management and tenant to be binding.
17. Do not use the rental unit for anything but DEAD STORAGE. Do not store any flammable, explosive or illicit materials. The unit is to be used for storage only.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL THE TENANT BE ALLOWED TO USE THE STORAGE UNIT FOR RESIDENTIAL PURPOSES.
PER WIS. STAT. 704090 'IAN OPERATOR HAS A LIEN ON ALL PERSONAL PROPERTY STORED IN A LEASED SPACE FOR RENT AND OTHER CHARGES RELATED TO THE PERSONAL PROPERTY INCLUDING EXPENSES NECESSARY TO THE PRESERVATION, REMOVAL,
STORAGE, PREPARATION, FOR SALE AND SALE OF THE PERSONAL PROPERTY.THE LIEN ATTACHED AS OF THE FIRST DAY THE PERSONAL PROPERTY IS STORED IN THE LEASED SPACE AND IS SUPERIOR TO ANY OTHER LIEN ON OR SECURITY INTEREST IN THE
PERSONAL PROPERTY EXCEPT FOR STATUTORY LIEN OR SECURITY INTEREST THAT rs PERFECTED BY FILING PRIOR TO THE FIRST DAY THE PERSONAL PROPERTY IS STORED IN THE LEASED SPACE, A SECURITY INTEREST IN A VEHICLE PERFECTED UNDER CH. 342 OR A SECURITY INTEREST IN A BOAT PERFECTED UNDEF CH.30.
PER WIS. STAT. 704.90 (3) (b) "THE OPERATOR HAS A LIEN ON PERSONAL PROPERTY STORED IN A LEASED SPACE AND THAT THE OPERATOR MAY SATISFY THE LIEN BY SELLING THE PERSONAL PROPERTY AS PROVIDED IN THIS SECTION, IF THE LESSEE DEFAULTS OF FAILS TO PAY RENT FOR THE STORAGE OF PERSONAL PROPERTY ABANDONED AFTER THE TERMINATION OF THE
5000 S. Nicholson Ave
Cudahy, WI 53110